Here is a selection of some recent research papers:
1) Partitions with non-repeating odd parts and combinatorial identities, Annals of Combinatorics (Annals of Combinatorics, 20 (2016), 1-20.)
2) (with George E. Andrews), The dual of Gollnitz’ (Big) partition theorem, The Ramanujan Journal – Basil Gordon Memorial Issues, 36 (2015)
3) Partial theta identities of Ramanujan, Andrews, and Rogers-Fine involving the squares, in The Legacy of Srinivasa Ramanujan, Proc. Ramanujan 125 Conf., New Delhi 2012, RMS-Lecture Notes Series 20 (2013), 29-53
4) A multi-dimensional extension of Sylvester’s identity, International Journal of Number Theory 13 (2017) 2487-2504
5) My association and collaboration with George Andrews
6) (With Colin Defant) Revisiting the Riemann zeta function at the even positive integers, International Journal of Number Theory, 14 (2018), 1849-1856.
7) (With Todd Molnar) On the local distribution of the number of small prime factors,(2018 preprint).
Recent PhD thesis directed:
My student Todd Molnar submitted his PhD thesis entitled “On the local distribution of the number of small prime factors” in Spring 2017.